I hope this entry finds everyone healthy and painfree. I enjoyed reading all the comments and emails yesterday! Many were helpful and all were encouraging. Thank you so much!
It is still early in the day but, cross your fingers, I think the migraine is gone. This one didn't require any trips to the ER but probably would have ended earlier if I had gone. The expense of the ER is sometimes just as stressful as the migraine itself. Medical bills begin to overwhelm you and you are right back where you started...STRESSED! If I have learned anything the past three years, it is that these chronic illnesses feed on stress! I am convinced they are best friends and sometimes are throwing a party inside my body.
The fibromyalgia is fair today. With the crazy weather last night, my legs, shoulders and neck are hurting quite a bit. Just recently, my best friends encouraged (made) me, get a scooter at Wal-Mart and Sams. I don't disagree with her that I need to do this BUT it takes away your independence and you really begin to see people's reaction. They all had that look on their face...well, she looks good. She must just be lazy or clowning around on that thing. Believe me...I would rather do laps around Sam's in a full jog than ride in one of those things but I can't.
When and if you comment on the blog, please leave your name. I would like to get to know all of you especially those with chronic illnesses. Maybe we can start a virtual support group!
Hope each of you have the best day possible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
May your day be as stress free as possible. Hope the migraine gets better too.
Post a Comment