Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Big Game

I am guessing the majority of you are watching the Super Bowl. I have been switching back and forth from the game to The Closer marathon on TNT. The show is so good! I love Brenda's southern accent.

How are you all doing? Good weekend with the family and friends?

I have heard from several of you that you passed the blog address on to friends who suffer from fibromyalgia and migraines. It would be wonderful to hear from them. If you would like to email me, my address is on the right-hand side of the blog.

Today has been another Sunday with a migraine. I need to go to the ER but haven't due to the expense. Many can't understand why I continue to stay in pain rather than get relief but once you start building up trips to the ER, medical bills also grow. Unfortunately they don't give frequent flyer miles for the ER. Maybe that's a new project someone could undertake...think the hospitals would go for it? :-)

It has been a quiet weekend since the kids are at their dad's. I can't wait until tomorrow! I was sick this past week on Wednesday and Thursday and didn't get to see them as much as I wanted. Even though we will have to do all the normal stuff (homework, baths, supper, etc), I am ready to spend as much quality time with them as I can.

I love all my friends and family. You keep me going! My niece left me a heart-touching message on one of the posts and from her post, you would never guess she is twenty-one! She is always ready to help me, her Gran & her papa. She is a wonderful young lady and I am proud to be her aunt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did the game go to suit you? I'm not much into football but I was glad that Peyton's little brother now has something else in common with his Big brother. Wonder what their Mom wants for her boys? Good women that want babies, to get over wanting to play a game that they can get hurt? We never know do we? I'm sure Mama Manning would change a thing or two.
Enjoy your days with your little ones. They will be grown and gone before you know it.
Wishing you some pain free days. Make some memories.........