Monday, February 18, 2008

I need you...

Today my blog will not be about my kids or me. I am asking each of you to pray for my niece. She is a senior at MTSU and will be graduating in May. She has an interview this Thursday that is VERY important to her. She is interviewing with a company to be their Marketing Project Coordinator.

I am so proud of her. She has had a wonderful college experience and is truly a wonderful girl. She currently is doing an internship with the Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce and going to school.

I am not wishing her luck on the interview because she doesn't need any! This company will be lucky to have her.

Again, please pray for the Lord to give her the strength and confidence she needs to have an outstanding interview and then a wonderful career!

No comments: