Getting your hair cut probably doesn't sound like a big deal to most of you BUT to those with chronic illnesses, it is! I have had four-five days where I haven't left the house. Today I was actually able to get out and see the sunshine. I came out of the experience with shorter hair and highlights. Now when I have moments, I can blame it on the blond hair. :-)
My hair cut was around lunchtime so I waited on my meds until I returned from the outing. It caused a little more pain than necessary but it was worth it to have a new "do" and be out for just a small amount of time.
I was able to email with another fibromyalgia sufferer and it was my first interaction with someone in our county who was experiencing the same things on a daily basis. She is very nice and we have a lot in common...illnesses, kids, you name it. She sent me information on different homeopathic options. Once I try them, I will report back.
Hope everyone has a great evening...tonight is Survivor! WooHoo!! Yes, I am a huge survivor fan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
A new "do" does make a women feel better. I'm in need of a new style. Any suggestions? My hair is so fine (not the good fine) and thin.
Hope the weather calms down and your flair up eases. The storms were really scary. It's awful all of those people were killed and those that lost their homes. We just never know.
Take care and enjoy Survivor.
Post a Comment