Sunday, February 24, 2008

Let's take a trip...

Tomorrow I will be flying to the Wilmer Eye Institute at John Hopkins in Baltimore, Maryland. The visit will be more extensive because they are dilating my eyes, making pictures of my eyes, and the normal exam. Since they told me it would be a longer visit than usual, I am staying overnight on Monday. Pj is going with me since they are dilating my eyes and because I haven't been feeling pretty bad the last few weeks. She didn't think it was safe for me to travel alone. We will return on Tuesday.

Please pray for us as we fly out of Nashville tomorrow at 7:30am and flying back into Nashville at 1:00pm on Tuesday.

Let's hope Baltimore has a magnificent crab cake (or two) for my good friend. I think she would eat crab cakes five times a week!! We may even visit the Cheesecake Factory (It is so good but not diet friendly). The children have requested presents, as usual. Madison wants a HUGE crab that is a stuffed animal. I bet it weighs 10 lbs and costs $50!! She fell in love with it when the kids went with me to Baltimore last year. She probably won't get it since money is tight at the moment. Hopefully, I can find inexpensive presents that will make them both happy.

No comments: