WOW!! This weekend started off with a bang and that bang has continued. We woke up to snow on Saturday morning and the kids couldn't wait to get out there. I think they would have gone out at 6am if I would have let them. They had a snowball fight, made snow angels, and a snow baby in honor of our new little person that was to come on Saturday.
Speaking of our little person, our family welcomed Alexus Caprice Adams on Saturday. She weighed 7.4 lbs and was 20 inches long. She is amazing. I am a mother of two but had never witnessed the miracle of birth until yesterday. It WAS nothing short of a miracle. Kaitlyn, Alexus' mom, did a great job and I am so proud of her and how she handled the labor. The new family has a new road to travel and will need all of your prayers. We love them very much and hope we can support them with love, prayers, and all the help they need.
The kids and I arrived at the hospital at 2:30pm and left at around 8:30pm. Her labor was induced at 10am on Saturday and Alexus arrived around 7pm. My body is letting me know I did way too much yesterday. My muscles are SO sore and I have a headache.
Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment