Thursday, March 13, 2008

This week...

For all of those who have emailed to ask about my niece's interview, she still doesn't know anything. Cross your fingers and I will let you know as soon as I hear. My other niece is doing well with her new baby.

I was supposed to start physical therapy and aqua therapy this week; but due to insurance changes, it has been put on hold. The kids and I are now on COBRA but they haven't received the payment and keep telling all the health care professionals I don't have insurance. It is REALLY frustrating. Hopefully, we will have it straightened out by next week.

My health has been pretty much the same. Migraines, fibro aches, you name it. I had my first session with the pain management specialist before my insurance problems started. He did seven different nerve blocks on my neck and upper back (I call it my shoulders but he doesn't.) It helped for about two days but we have two other options before we get to the major procedures. The staff was extremely nice and you could tell they really wanted to help you.

Our Relay For Life of Marshall County is roughly 90 days away. The kids and I started our own team (3 Heads Are Better Than 1) in memory of my sister, Janet, who passed away five years ago. Please visit our website and help us fight this dreaded disease. You can make a tax-deductible donation to Madison, Gabriel, or me. Our team website is http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg=team&fr_id=8978&team_id=178656. I just love our new family photo on the website.

Have a great week.

No comments: