Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's BACK time and I have GOOD news

This week has been very hard. I have a bad back for days. I think it is a pinched nerve but can't get any relief. I start physical therapy soon that I hope will begin to help. Last week I started seeing a pain management specialist who is really good. Hopefully these new treatments will help the fibromyalgia pain and migraines.

On another note, last night was a big night for our family. Gabriel, my son, was baptized by his father. He has made us so proud and I know he will continue to grow into an amazing young man. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend. My back barely allowed me to walk from the bed to the bathroom. Michael was very understanding and had lots of pictures taken of the baptism.

Both of my children are so important to me. I want to get better so I can enjoy each and every milestone in their lives. They deserve a healthy mother who is always there for them, and with all these new treatments, let's hope I can be just that.

On Saturday, our family will welcome Alexus Caprice into this world. My niece, Kaitlyn, is scheduled for an induction. Please pray she will have a safe delivery and the baby will be healthy. Many events have taken place in our family since October 2003. As we welcome this little one into our family, I pray she will bring our family together and teach us you can do all things when your family supports you.

No comments: