Several months have passed since I lost my job at First National Bank. During this change, my family had to change our health insurance to COBRA. There was to be no lapse in coverage but there was. Right after my policy ended with the bank, my new pain management doctor wanted me to begin aqua therapy, TINS therapy, and nerve block injections.
I have been unable to start these therapies because each had to be preauthorized. When hospital personnel called about insurance coverage, they were told I didn't have any insurance. I think this has finally been worked out. I am not sure where the therapy will be given. It will either be at Vanderbilt or Maury Regional. I have been in intense pain in my shoulders, neck and upper back without this therapy. Please pray these therapies will help my condition.
The kids are at a church retreat for the weekend. Please pray for their safe return on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment