Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sorry...

...it has been so long since I last blogged. This past week was Spring Break in Marshall County. The kids and I didn't have any major plans but stayed pretty busy all week. When the kids go back on Monday, I believe they have four weeks left of school. It will be goodbye 2nd and 4th grade forever. It is hard to imagine that I will be the mother of a 3rd and 5th grader. I saw my eighth grade math teacher last week and she said it made her feel old to see one of her students "grown-up." Well, it makes me sad when I see how fast the kids are growing up. It seems like yesterday they were infants and beginning all the firsts. They will always be my babies but they sure don't look like babies anymore.

My health has been about the same. It is a day-to-day fight. One day I feel well enough to get out and go to the grocery store and the next day that would feel like running a marathon. Please continue to pray for me during the upcoming months. In May, I will be having a procedure to help reduce my migraines. It would change my life just to be able to reduce the migraines by half. I go to my rheumatologist this week about my fibromyalgia. I am certain I will hear the same things...lose weight, exercise, etc as well as let's change this medicine and see if that helps.

As always, thanks for reading.

No comments: