...the Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce. My niece has been hired by them and that makes them a HUGE winner. She has been doing an internship for the chamber and doing an excellent job. If you can't tell, I am so proud of her! This Saturday she will graduate from MTSU. She is only the second person in our immediate family to graduate from college. I can't wait to see all the wonderful things to come for her. A new job, an exceptional fiance'...the sky is the limit for both of them.
Things have been pretty rough for me this past week. The pain has been continuous almost every day. Some days are emotionally, physically, and mentally challenging. I wish I could say I was one of those people who excelled because of an illness but I am not. It feels like these diseases bring out the worst in me some days. I can't tell you how that makes me feel.
Please pray for me to be a better mother, daughter, aunt, and friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment