Good morning. Let's hope this update finds you all doing well. Things with me have been pretty much the same. My migraines are still happening about one-two times a week. The fibromyalgia usually just depends on the day and the pain worsens for no known reason.
Yesterday the kids and I went to the zoo with friends. It was way too much walking and I will pay a high price for several days. My legs are hurting so bad. I couldn't sleep last night for the pain. It is not only in my legs but also in the joints of my hips. Today will be hard because the kids don't understand my illness and want to be on the go all the time. It is difficult for all of us at times.
Have a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad you got to go to the zoo, sorry you will pay for it for days. We still need to get together. Hope you feel like being up and around again soon.
the comment was from me, your Columbia friend. I forgot my password so it was from annoymous. My memory card is just about full............
Post a Comment