...I know I am biased. I promised Science Fair pics. Tonight was the county Science fair. Gabriel nor Madison placed but each received a certificate. Above are the pics they didn't want to take but they humored me.
Madison is in 3rd grade and placed 2nd at her school. Her project was "What is the elasticity of gummi worms?" Gabriel is in 5th grade and placed 2nd at his school. His project was "Does Skittles have a dominant color?" There were two brother and sister teams at Oak Grove which I thought was really cool! Enjoy the pics!
Things are warming up in Tennessee. We are supposed to be in the 70s all weekend. I can't wait. Sunday I will have my great niece who turns one on March 8th. I will take pics of her walking and maybe even a video.
It is my pray that you are having a pain free week. I think of my "web" friends. I can't wait to hear from you.

1 comment:
Science fairs are so much fun!! Glad you shared the pix!! Sounds like your weather is going to be perfect for a while. We're hitting high 70's this weekend and then back to the 50s-60s next week. Still, that's a lot better than sub-freezing!! I was out on the deck this morning and it was 49. Felt balmy in comparison to last week! LOL Hope you have a good weekend!
Post a Comment