Sunday, March 29, 2009

Greetings from Gulf Shores

On Friday, Heeathe and I left Tennessee for Gulf Shores. The weather was bad on Friday but Saturday and Sunday were great. We had such a great time! We stayed at the Staybridge Suites which was about 3miles from the beach. It was very nice.
Gulf Shores has a Target and we were frequent visitors. Three trips in two days. :-) Yes, I am a Target junkie. On Saturday, we walked the beach, talked, wrote in the sand, got very wet from the wild waves, and even got sunburned. We ate at The Hangout for lunch on Saturday and it was a great restaurant and the best part was it was right on the beach. Sunday on our way home we ate at Lamberts, home of the throwed rolls. If you have never been, you need to go. It is an experience all in itself.
I am glad to be home safe and sound but already planning my next beach trip. The long car trip was hard on the fibromyalgia and on Saturday, I got a migraine. At least, these things did not ruin our trip.
Oh, yeh! I guess I should say...blog meet Heeathe. Heeathe meet blog! Heeathe and I have been dating a little over five weeks. He is a great guy and the kids really like him. So do I! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fantastic weekend! Glad to meet Heeathe.

The Holts said...

I wish I would have known you were in Gulf Shores. We were in Foley on Saturday and ate at Lambert's. Let me know the next time you come down. Pensacola and Gulf Shores are less than an hour away from each other.
-Kaycee

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you both had a great time!