Tuesday, March 24, 2009
I STILL can't believe it...
This past Sunday Heeathe and I took Gabriel and Madison to Circus World in Hendersonville. The kids had so much fun. They could ride bumper cards, ride a virtual roller coaster, play laser tag, go ice skating, or play arcade games. Gabriel's favorite was laser tag by far. Madison, on the other hand, LOVED ice skating. She wasn't sure about it so I thought Heeathe was planning to help her but he had other ideas. He bought tickets for both of us. Yes, me too. I was never good at ice skating and it had been at least twenty years since I had been on the ice. Not certain what came over me but I did get on the ice. I fell once as soon as I got on the ice but Heeathe was very supportive and strong...thank goodness. Everyone tried ice skating but Madison enjoyed it the most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment