.....to say the least!!!
Gabriel playing our favorite game at Chuck-E-Cheese
Allison and Madison showing off how many tickets they won.
Sunday was a busy day for us. First, we had an extra person in the house, Allison. We all went to church and our small group about 40 days of Love. Then the craziness started. Since we ate lunch at the church before our small group started, we headed to Cool Springs for a day of fun. First, we went to Chuck-E-Cheese and the kids had a blast playing games. The place was a zoo. We stayed about an hour and then left and went to Cool Springs Mall to visit Dairy Queen. The kids enjoyed chocolate covered cones while Heeathe had a hot fudge sundae and I had a Pina Colada Julius. Next came an event Heeathe had been waiting to see for quite some time....the movie "Earth." It was a great movie. It was very educational and the kids seemed to enjoy getting to see it and all that nature holds.
Even though I was glad to be with the kids, the day wiped me out. I have had a terrible migraine all day. Maybe it won't last two weeks like my last one.
I hope you enjoyed the pictures of our busy Sunday.............


1 comment:
I will keep my fingers crossed that your migraine is gone by now!...sounds like the fun day with the fam might have been worth the exhaustion....I can certainly relate. Sometimes though it's just nice to have a normal day without worrying about the darn chronic diseases...you know?
Post a Comment