Friday, February 20, 2009

Terrible Virus

Imagine my surprise when I woke in the middle of the night and realized I had a bad virus. Luckily, the kids weren't here. They are staying with their dad tonight so I can rest up for tomorrow. Gabriel mentioned on Tuesday that a bug was going around school and the medicine for my scleritis causes my immune system to be comprimised. They can bring things home and never get sick but I do.

Let's hope tonight will do the trick and I will be better by Saturday. Madison is selling cookies with her Girl Scout troop and I am one of the mom's in charge.

Whenever another illness hits me, it always makes the fibromyalgia go crazy. Please pray that it will calm down and I will be able to be mommy tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon! I've gotten everything the family brings home from work this winter. I hate being sick, too. It doesn't seem to last any longer than when other people get the bugs, but it always makes me feel worse than other people do.