Sunday, February 22, 2009

Let's go to the movies........

Does anyone remember that scene in "Annie" when Daddy Warbucks takes Annie to Radio City Music Hall and they sing "Let's go to the Movies?" I have been humming that song all day.

Is anyone watching the Oscars? Who is your favorite actor/actress? Favorite movie? I have to admit I haven't seen any of the nominated movies this year. Just couldn't seem to find the time. I really want to see "Doubt", "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", and "Slumdog Millionaire."

It has been a crazy weekend. I came down with a virus on Friday and it is still holding me back but today has been science fair day at our house. Madison's project is titled "What is the Elasticity of Gummi Worms?" Gabriel's is "Colored Candies." He is trying to see if Skittles have a dominant color in each package. Let's hope he gets a good grade. Madison is just entering for the prize money. :-) Truthfully, only the fifth grade had to participate for a grade and it was voluntary for everyone else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember the science fair projects -- they were lots of fun. Good luck to both the kids on their projects! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well -- hope it gets better soon!!