...at posting weekly updates. It was my hope when I started this blog to post daily or at least every other day. Well, I haven't done that. For those of you who check the blog daily, please forgive me. I will try to do better.
As far as my health, it is about the same. The pain is not any better. Wish I could report it was. The worst thing about the pain is that the pain doctor was helping but it isn't any longer. :-(
The kids are enjoying a fun summer. Swimming, swim team, trips to Aunt Melanie's, day trips with Aunt Pj, and much, much more. Some days it is hard to keep up with them but I try to use any good days and make them the best possible. The simplest thing is hard for me these days and the kids recognize that. It is my fear their childhood memories of me will be that I was always sick and couldn't do with them what I wanted.
Miss you all! Special hello to the "Easter Bunny" and to my niece who is getting old because she has a real job. :-) Love you both so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment