Please forgive me. I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted. Gabriel & Madison are enjoying their summer. Gabriel returned from church camp yesterday and had a blast. If I had to guess, he would have stayed for two weeks instead of one. Madison has really been having fun on the swim team. At the first meet, she won first place in the breast stroke and back stroke and second in the freestyle. Yesterday, she won first place in the Relay, second in back stroke & butterfly, and third in freestyle. Fayetteville is a VERY good team but the Marshall County Marlins swam a great meet.
It has been a rough two weeks for me. The pain from my fibromyalgia has been almost unbearable. On Thursday, June 12th, I had a procedure called cervical facet injection. They injected anesthesia into my neck at certain vertebrae. Well, it didn't work and has caused more pain than it relieved. I was hoping for great relief from this instead of increased pain. The doctor usually repeats this procedure but I doubt I have it repeated. I am still feeling pain from the procedure.
I hope you all are having an exciting summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment