Our family has been so busy this summer break. I can't believe the kids will be back in school in a month. Yikes!
We are planning a fun 4th of July weekend. On Friday, we pick up Draven and Ghethe and then we head to Nashville Shores for their fireworks show and concerts. On Saturday, the four kids and I will be trying to catch some rays in a pool or on a slip-n-slide while Heeathe works. On Sunday, Madison and Gabriel have to go back to their daddy's. So, we will have some Draven and Ghethe time.
The most exciting news for our family is....we are going to Walt Disney World. We leave July 18th and are staying four to five days. Heeathe has our admission taken care of and we will be staying with Heeathe's "mother", Sherry. I have heard so much about her and can't wait to meet her. It will be a strenuous trip but I think we have covered all our bases. I will be renting a scooter each day. I couldn't believe it when I checked on the price...$45 per day. YIKES...but it is medically necessary or I will only be physically able to go one day and then I will be in bed.
As many of you know, money is tight right now and we are trying to be as frugal as possible. Since my disability is still in limbo, money is tight but this was a great opportunity for our family since we didn't have to pay for the most expensive parts of the trip.
Will take lots of pictures and even may start a countdown.
Anyone with helpful advice about Disney...please post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment