Monday, April 20, 2009

Has it been over a week?!

Sorry it has been so long since I posted last. I tried posting the Easter pictures but it wouldn't let me. :-( I will post them as soon as it will allow me. Lexie was so cute hunting Easter eggs for the first time and little Emma was so tiny. She looks like a porcelain baby doll. Her mommy says she just eats and sleeps.

Gabriel and Madison had a good Easter and we had our annual "Easter Mommy" gifts. Since I don't have them every Easter, I started Easter Mommy for them to get gifts from me on years that they aren't with me. Well, this year they decided they would rather Easter Mommy come than the Easter Bunny. Go figure. They received two new games, candy, bubbles, and Crayola 3-D chalk.

Well, the migraine is still sticking around. It will go away at the oddest times and then-BOOM-it is back!!! It is such a pain in the neck but most of you know that.

Heeathe and I are now attending Maury Hills church of Christ and really enjoying it. I have found my new church family and home. It is so exhilarating to have this back. It is my prayer that everyone will be happy that I have this back and not dwell on the fact that this is not a "traditional" church of Christ. Please pray for this as well.

Hope you are having a wonderful Spring day!!!

No comments: